Jumping World Dresscode Policy
- NO jeans, NO jean shorts, NO jean skirts
- NO sharp objects in clothing (keys, cellphone, pocket knives, etc.)
- NO sharp obects on clothing (brads, rhinestones, snaps, etc.)
- NO jewelry INCLUDING earrings and watches
- Socks MUST be wear at all times in order to jump.
This policy has been put in place to protect Jumping World's equipment. Shorts and shirts are now available for sale at Jumping World locations in case you forget or do not have any suitable clothing.
Jumping World Etiquette Policy
- NO CURSING allowed (this is a family environment!)
- Be courteous and show respect to the Jumping World staff and other Jumping World customers.
Our policies will be STRICTLY enforced. If the manager on duty feels as though a person or group is disrupting the Jumping World environment, those customers may be asked to leave the Jumping World facility. Our goal is to have everyone smiling and having fun, and if we all follow the Jumping World Etiquette, it is sure to happen!